Wednesday, April 13, 2011

American Idol's PIA TOSCANO'S My Fox 'Morning After Interviews' (5 VIDEOS)

Pia Toscano, American Idol Season 10's gorgeous Diva, had a very busy morning the day after her shocking elimination from Idol. She made the rounds of various big city My Fox stations for her 'Morning After' Interviews.


Pia Toscano spoke with My Fox Orlando about her elimination. Watch the video below.




Pia's interview with My Fox Phoenix

Pia Toscano Talks 'Idol' Elimination With FOX 10: MyFoxPHOENIX.com



Pia's interview with My Fox DC

Pia Toscano Is Voted Off 'American Idol': MyFoxDC.com



Pia's interview with My Fox NY

Pia Toscano Voted Off Of American Idol: MyFoxNY.com



Pia's interview with My Fox Detroit


FOX 2 Interview with Pia Toscano after American Idol Elimination: MyFoxDETROIT.com


Find HUNDREDS of SUPER CUTE PIA TOSCANO Logo T-Shirts, Hoodies, PJ's, Boy Shorts, Iphone & Ipad Cases and Gifts! Just click the photo and type "Pia" in the search box!




American Idol Live Tour 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment