Thursday, April 14, 2011

American Idol's Scotty McCreery Croons “I Cross My Heart” for the Top 8 Show

Scotty McCreery, American Idol Season 10's Country Star, croons “I Cross My Heart” by George Strait ~ "The King of Country Music". The theme for the Top 8 Show is "Music from the Movies". Originally, Scotty was going to sing "Everybody's Talkin" by Harry Nilsson, "but after thinking about it, I felt a whole lot more comfortable singing "I Cross My Heart" from the movie Pure Country. I'm kinda goin' back to my Country roots with this song." (I don't remember Scotty ever leaving his Country roots behind. He's got such a great, unique voice; I'm dying to hear Scotty try something new!)

Scotty performed this slow Country ballad seated on a stool. That charisma of his still came shining through. And, boy, can he hold a note! Beautiful. He made George Strait proud tonight. Steven Tyler said, "Scotty, I just love your voice, Man. I think all of America's fallen in love with your voice. You did it again. You picked the just right song. It's great. You’re good." Jennifer Lopez complained, "Everybody wants us to be tough with you guys, but the truth is, you guys are so damn good. All I really want to say is "Wow." Was it my favorite song choice for you? No, it wasn't. But you still performed it beautifully." Randy Jackson added, "I actually love you singing George Strait. I love when you return and stay at your roots. If it ain’t broke don’t even consider fixing it. A star is born on this stage. You’ve grown so greatly. I‘m a huge ginormous fan. Hot!"




Find hundreds of Hot SCOTTY McCREERY and AMERICAN IDOL T-shirts, Hoodies, PJ's, Boy Shorts, Iphone & Ipad Cases and More! Tons of styles & designs! Just click the T-shirt and type Scotty McCreery (or American Idol, or other contestant's name) into the search box.



Get the American Idol Season 10 Top 9 performances! Click below: icon icon

No comments:

Post a Comment